Choosing a bedroom style is an important thing that will reflect your true personality. The bedroom is the first and last place you will use every day, given its important function, you have to really think about the appearance, comfort, and appearance that suits you.
The choice of the best bedroom design styles can be a collection of the best bedroom styles that must be considered! Choose a style that suits your taste and reflects who you are. Let’s Begin. . .
Mediterranean style bedroom
The first choice for the best bedroom design styles is the Mediterranean-style bedroom. This style is a design choice that comes with certain features to bring the design to life. In Mediterranean style you will find 3 categories:
- Greek Mediterranean: This is a design style with white stucco walls and doors. This category comes in accent tones such as cobalt blue and brings an appeal with its columns and arches to furniture and elsewhere.
- Spanish: This Mediterranean style features accent tones of blue and purple combined with charming terracotta flooring. The mosaic display becomes the dominance of this Spanish Mediterranean design sub-category.
- Italy: You will find a design look that comes with cast iron and earth tones like dark yellow, dark red, brown, and orange with textured walls dominating every item in the space.
The Asian-style bedroom presents simple natural tones with a choice of colors that aim to convey the impression of a soothing space. Even the use of existing accents will be presented in accessories and wall decorations in the room.
To create a more luxurious space, you will come up with designs with classy materials. Marble is one of the main ingredients to increase the charm of an Asian-style bedroom. Apart from that, giving it a splash of gold tone is also a great idea to increase its appeal.
Brass metal is often made into an item to increase the luxury in it!
Modern Farm House
If you want to bring a modern farmhouse design style to your bedroom, then there are 2 display options to consider:
- Heavy and light look: the best bedroom design styles with a modern farmhouse style with a heavy and light impression you can present by inserting a wrought iron metal bed and then combining it with several chairs that seem light. The idea of this display is to choose furniture that seems heavy and light to create a balance of space.
- A rustic look: For a rustic farmhouse bedroom, you can combine wood with a weathered, reclaimed look, terracotta pottery, and some metallic tones (as an accent). Presenting these materials on an exposed beam or on a wall panel will create the appearance of a space that feels warmer and increase the feeling of coziness inside!
Urban modern is the best bedroom design style that is much in demand because it is very suitable for those who live in big cities. This style is a style that is present because of the combination of contemporary, modern, and industrial looks. You can create an urban bedroom look in several ways:
- Soft impression: You can present the impression of this bedroom by presenting soft tones with the impression of urban modernism. Additional carpet is a must (whether large or thin). In designing it, you are required to continue to use a neutral tone in each section and mix it with a little accent.
- Adding a statement snippet: Presenting items that make a personal impression is important! In the bedroom, at least you should have an item that stands out from the rest, and make sure to make it the focal point.
Shabby is a style that is suitable for creating space for relaxation and providing freedom for its users. Some people may think that the shabby-chic style is a random style created based on the creativity and pleasure of the owner of the room. However, you should also keep in mind the key elements of a shabby-chic design:
- The use of natural and neutral materials, the selection of wall and floor tones can use brown tones, taupe, and even tones that seem cooler than gray or white. The choice of material used can also be something that seems lighter, such as beech wood or bamboo.
- With a neutral background, accessories and furniture are items that play a shabby-chic charm! Try your best to decorate your room. From a selection of blankets, pillows, wall hangings, and even rugs. Be sure to choose them carefully and incorporate the finishing touches, patterns, and textures into the room without destroying the color scheme you’ve created!
The idea of the best bedroom design styles with boho is an option that is almost Shabby-chic, but in your decorating project, you will present a lot of low furniture and rugs with ornaments that can be seen clearly. Don’t forget to choose base colors, color layers, as well as existing items using bright, artsy tones.
This style is a style that has the principle of functionality, maintaining cleanliness, neutral tone, and looking neutral (almost like Scandinavian style). However, what distinguishes it from Scandinavian is that this style comes with artwork with abstract prints that will not be found in the Scandinavian concept. This style itself also has a bright accent tone to increase the appeal in the space.
While the Scandi style can be said as the pinnacle of minimalism! This style that emphasizes functionality in neutral tones is ideal for those who want to keep things simple and stay minimalistic without too many intricate patterns and looks. In this style, you have to include some elements to keep it looking chic and seem more open.
- Use neutral and bright tones to maximize the spread of natural light in the space
- Has a light and natural finish
- Minimize space clutter and keep it natural
Old World Traditional
This best bedroom design style is a bedroom design idea using richer color tones such as burgundy, beige, sea green, navy blue, and wood that tends to be dark. What makes it unique is that the style that comes with the furniture seems heavy. And when designing it make sure to include rugs, floral damask, and comfortable velvet.
The industrial bedroom is one of the truly masculine bedroom styles! Comes with a look that embraces various elements from other styles to cover its flaws. In designing an industrial style, you should firmly grasp the following elements:
- The use of exposed ducts and pipes is a fundamental item of industrial bedroom style! The industrial style tends to show off items that are usually stored and make it a work of art in the room. The trend of the industrial style itself began when many former industrial spaces were later converted into residences.
- This style is based on cutting the additional costs for construction which ultimately leads to an open look for the floor and ceiling. Ceiling features that are often covered will be clearly visible when you use this style.
- With the ductwork and open fireplace, the industrial style brings neutral tones and a metallic feel to the finish. Copper, chrome, silver, and nickel can be combined with wood-finished items to maintain an industrial look in your room.
Another not-to-be-forgotten bedroom design idea is contemporary style! Bedroom design styles with contemporary styles are now a coverage style from the late 20th century with designs that slightly deviate from the modern look and seem more natural and softer. To achieve the perfection of contemporary style, there are several key elements that must be maintained:
- Lighting: This element is the most important one! When designing it, you should have more windows with large sizes. Natural light is an element that must exist and continue to flow into the room. Glass walls are even a better choice to maximize the contemporary charm in the bedroom. To maintain privacy, you can use textured walls and add curtains.
- Natural tones: Using a bright color palette is a must in contemporary style! White, brown, beige, and brown tones make perfect choices for your contemporary design perfection. Dark wood flooring is also a great addition to creating contrast in the room.
So, from the list of best bedroom design styles above, which one catches your eye? By considering the options above, it will be easier for you to choose the most suitable style to complement the look of the bedroom you have.