Maybe in the last few years, there will be a new syndrome that must be accompanied by a psychiatrist. “enchanting home complexes” Once we named this syndrome. Maybe when you see a home interior magazine that features some charming home decorations. And makes you tempted by some rooms that are designed with a very charming and beautiful.
And also furniture and accessories that are placed de each side of the room with a value of hundreds or even thousands of dollars. And you really want that decoration to be a decoration in your home and the furniture? Be in every eye looking at your home.
And it’s time you realize that you can’t make changes in your decor because your budget is so tight? With this feeling, you begin to think that what you will continue to stare at this blank wall with old furniture continuously?
Cheap Home Decor Ideas You Can Try at Your Home
In fact, your assumption is wrong! There are several simple ways to make the contents of your room with minimal expenditure, with the impression like thousands of dollars. In fact, with just a little time and creativity, you will give a new look in your room for less than $ 100.
The best way with high creativity is to know how to redecorate your interior using a limited budget with maximum results. Once you see an awesome room with a minimal budget, you can do it too!
Room Decoration With Low Cost
Know that you can more charming your room without having to destroy your finances, change your thinking with what you see in magazines or on your TV. When an interior decorator decorates a room they use the most expensive way to make the room charming. Removing goods and replacing with more classy goods and using contractors in the installation.
To redecorate your room you do need several sheets to create a different look in your room. However, the purpose of your redecorating is not to change everything in your room but to protect what you can protect your room.
And not bring new things into the room, but make it look more attractive with your old stuff. And the good news is that you can do it yourself according to your creativity!
Do it Yourself
To redecorate your room with a cheaper budget, you can do this job by itself. Some of these ideas will give you DIY work that gives you less Budget to decorate your room:
- Using Vinyl flooring, Installation of vinyl flooring with experts can spend around $ 700 for a 10×10 room size. However, DIY: $ 350, you can save half of the professional installation.
- Hardwood flooring, with professional installation you will spend around $ 8.50 per foot or around $ 1,270 for a 150-foot room. As for DIY: You can save $ 450 from that fee.
- Backsplash, for backsplash installation work you will spend around $ 850 for experts. And DIY $ 300 with savings of $ 550.
- Painting, the cost you can save from interior painting is around $ 1,280. Because experts require you to pay around $ 1,685 for the size of 1,500 square feet. And you can install it yourself at a cost of around $ 400.
- Decks, making a deck with DIY will cost $ 750. Whereas the kana expert requires that you pay around $ 2,400 for a 10×12 foot size. Save $ 1,700, right?
A pride of DIY decoration is when you feel the satisfaction of your own work and work and show your DIY projects to your guests.
Rearrange Your Furniture
You can continue to change the look and atmosphere in your room more dramatically by rearranging the furniture in your room. As in the living room, you can rearrange the back of your sofa, and arrange your large furniture better to expedite existing traffic.
Slide and slide the sofa against the wall and make a new focal point in your room, giving traffic flow easier, and also creating a new look in the room that you can do by yourself. And you don’t need additional costs in this reset.
Maybe you don’t know how to rearrange your furniture to look more attractive and dramatic, it doesn’t mean that your furniture is outdated and needs an update! To make a new look without having to shop what can? Before you go and spend money, you can try exchanging furniture in a different room in your home and you will create a new impression in your space without having to spend your money.
You need to know you do not need new furniture in the house because you already have a lot of furniture in your home. Instead of looking for new furniture inUse the redecorating method with “Use What You Have”, this method has the aim to make you decorate a beautiful room with furniture that is when you buy new items. the room, it helps you replace the existing furniture in another room.
Accessories and Furniture
If you can’t make a new impression in your room better, then you can try to make your room better by rotating the existing parts to get a new impression in your space. Like when using nightstand for a TV holder in the living room.
Painting and tidying table settings will make your furniture more memorable, or you can use all your pieces to make different parts with new techniques.
Here are some ways that you can use to make a new impression in your room:
- Drawer Cabinets Become Bookshelves; Use your cupboard and remove the drawer from your dressing table, and paint it with white, then attach it to the wall. Car with different colors and group your books according to the color of your shelf.
- Shelving; There is a way to make your race table drawer into a bookshelf, by using the rest of your dresser and adding a wooden board to the previous drawer to make the shelves open in your space.
- Bookshelves for Bars. Who would have thought that Antique bookshelves could be a charming bar in your room? You can place your book at the very top of the shelf, but a few bottles of wine at the bottom complete with glasses of course.
Maybe you do not get the look you expect after changing your furniture from one room to another, you can infest a little. However, investing does not mean you have to buy new items to compliment your decor. However, shopping for used items can be the answer to complement your decor. In fact, you can find many places to invest in used goods, at a more affordable price with a still charming appearance.
An old trick that uses bugged minimalism to change the atmosphere of your room is to change the paint in your room. You don’t even need much time to change the atmosphere in your room this way. Renewing the atmosphere by repainting a room that has a faded color, will effectively succeed in renewing the atmosphere in your room. You don’t even need a lot of expenses for this method. A gallon of good quality can you can get with a price range of $ 30- $ 50 dollars, so you do not need a lot of expenditure to change the atmosphere in your room.
Also Read: Tips for Increasing Bathroom Towel Storage More Effectively
You can do many things using a car on your wall. By combining several colors, you might be able to create a more dramatic atmosphere for your room. Here are tips that can be used as references to repaint your wall:
- Stripes. By firing your wall with the tone of horizontal or vertical lines, you will create a wider room scheme, and this method is a very simple way to create a new scheme into the room. White walls with striped schemes in the room will be a charming contrast for rooms that want a new atmosphere.
- Ombre. If you are a person with high ambitions, you can give your room an Ombre impression that turns light to dark on the side of your wall. This method will make you more excited and the way you can paint is to paint the wall color with a bright tone, and then you add a darker color with the same tone to the bottom two-thirds of your wall. And the very bottom of the wall you can paint with the darkest color.
- Sponges. It is a technique that combines two colors and the color of sea paint to make a random pattern with speckled tones, you can start painting your walls with a solid tone. Tone applies the color of paint on it with a sponge tone.
- Sponge rub. It can start with the same method, but you can apply the base coat in a color. And you can paint the entire area of your wall with colors on both sides and polish the sponge to neutralize some paint colors when wet. In this way, you get a tone that is saturated with a basic tone that remains visible.
- Ranging. It’s a way to paint walls in a way that is almost the same as a sponge, but this is a sponge open. This way of painting can use a topcoat with tangled hooks. And you have to wipe the walls, and the wrinkles with fabric will give an irregular pattern on your walls. You can use a plastic bag to replace the function of your fabric.
- Roll Ranging. This is a variant of the sticking technique. You will not squeeze your fabric, but you will twist the fabric into a cylinder and wrap the fabric into your wall. In this way, you can make a long line with your car.
- Drag. This technique is a technique for making long, narrow lines with a flow from below and across walls. You can start your paint stream by applying a coat of your paint, and covering the glaze. Take a few long feathers and drag the feathers to paint the area of your wall.
Wallpaper becomes a smart choice with a variety of patterns to choose from, you can even get some patterns from your wallpaper with a slightly complicated pattern to reproduce your paint. This method will produce your surface with longer durability that is easier for you to clean than wall paint. To use wallpaper on the wall, you will invest a little because the wallpaper is more expensive than your wall paint.
So for those of you who save budget, then installing wallpaper on the faithful side of the room can be a bad way for your finances. However, Wallpaper can be an option for renovating your room. In a small space, you can get more traction by installing your wallpaper.
However, for rooms with a larger size, you might consider installing wallpaper on one side of the wall of your room.
You can play cloth in your room to create a room scheme with a new and fresh feel. Furniture, curtains, pillows, and carpets are some things with different schemes in your room. You can cover them with fabrics that have solid or contrasting colors to produce a more fresh impression in the room. And changing to textiles will be the easiest choice in making bright tone schemes and also changing colors when you feel bored.
A room without art will be very empty right? You can have a lot of beautiful and charming furniture and decoration in your room. But what if the wall is bare? Bare walls in the room Will make your room no longer attractive.
Just one painting can be an attraction in the room, you can invest by buying poster prints with famous paintings at cheap prices can be less than $ 20.