This cold weather is a suitable time to plan our dream garden. How is your garden? Do they look a little shabby? lacking freshness or even you just moved to a place where your garden needs a change? Whatever the condition of the park, collecting garden decoration ideas can be a start for change in the coming spring. The idea of a Mediterranean garden is a mixture of classic, rustic furniture and colorful planting in a Mediterranean garden and garden decoration that would be suitable for Europeans.
The Mediterranean-style garden gives the impression of a relaxed and informal garden and has a look that is familiar with the weather that brings out memories of your vacation and family. The Mediterranean garden puts pressure on outdoor life with a relaxed and comfortable sitting area.
Decorating a Mediterranean garden is a wonderful way to make you and your family spend more time relaxing in the garden in the summer, and this relaxed style makes it easy to care. How do you want a Mediterranean-style garden in your yard? Here are some ideas for creating your dream garden:
Create Your Mediterranean Garden Design With This Easy Idea
Create your garden scheme; The best garden with the right place to start the garden design in any style is by choosing the type of garden that you will place.
What about the placement of colored flowers with terracotta pots and some vines on your wall? The Mediterranean garden will display ascent as good as the view that your garden shows. So the choice of colors and plants that stop in the garden is something you should do.
Olive trees are a way to show decorations with a classic feel, and also this tree will be very good with various sizes and shapes. Even this tree you can make as a focal point in the park by using pots in large sizes.
In addition to using olive trees, you can use other plants that show a classic impression in your garden with these plants:
- Herbal Plants: Lavender or Rosemary, herbs are also a good choice to provide soothing colors and aroma in your area. Plant your Lavender along the entrance to give the impression of inviting and enticing fragrance.
- Palm: Palm tree gives the impression of a very strong beach in your home. Trees that need shelter from areas that are too open and some require you to protect them from temperatures lower than 0 degrees Celsius.
- Red Hot Poker: This unique plant is one of the plants that is often planted for Mediterranean garden areas because they give a striking color to the garden and give the impression of a warm area.
- Bougainvillea: Garden with pink flowers will be an attraction for you, this flower grows with a charming and charming pink color.
- Geranium: Flowers that are suitable to be placed in the area of pots and pots in this window, come in a variety of attractive colors to the garden area with the impression of green and terracotta in your garden.