Feng Shui Principles
The house is supposed to be a safe and comfortable shelter, maybe some people don’t realize how to maximize the potential of their home. However, how to make a house, decorate, and perform maintenance has a big impact on strength on mood, productivity, and comfort when resting. And if you receive guests, then the house will channel the positive energy that you have and influence it! Many people believe how feng shui principles can make homes more livable and provide a positive energy flow for each user.
Feng shui principles are an ancient Chinese term that provides more than decoration and has the aim of providing balance and harmony to your room. Let’s discuss more feng shui principles for perfecting home decor.
So what is feng shui?
Feng Shui is a complex ancient practice system that aims to increase the well-being of space by promoting the flow of energy within it. Chi is a feng shui which refers to the universal flow of energy that is within and around us. The main purpose of it is to give Chi flow into space where we will contribute to a better flow of Chi to ourselves. And this universal flow of energy will be the link between us and the room we occupy.
You Must Know The 4 Feng Shui Principles!
The best way for you to get feng shui at home is to understand how the feng shui principal system works. You have to understand the principle of the 5 elements, the choice of color, the position of the command, and also the Bagua area.
Feng Shui Principles of 5 Elements
In feng shui, you will get at least 5 main elements with fire, earth, water, wood, and metal. Its placement and presence in the room will stimulate Chi and become a factor in increasing welfare. Choosing the optimal placement in the 5 elements can be done by using the existing spatial energy plan or what is referred to as Bagua (in Feng Shui).
Bagua will tell you which parts of the house need these elements. Before starting we have to know how the impact and characteristics of the elements are!
- Fire: The fire element is an element that carries energy from the sun, with an uplifting tone as well as creativity. It is an element that gives a sense of love, romance, and passion. Fire comes in red, bright yellow, pink, purple, magenta, and orange color schemes. In applying these elements, make sure not to overdo it because they can take over your space!
- Wood: Wood is an element that supports health, vitality, and also growth. This element is also called the element of abundance that provides wealth and prosperity for space. Wood elements can be obtained in green and brown tones. You can present it with plants, pillows. vegetation imagery, and so on.
- Earth: This element has the meaning of nourishment, stability, support, and protection. This element will provide a deep and reconciling atmosphere. For this age, the earth is a necessary element for those who are always busy and full of pressure.
- Water: Elements of tranquility and convenience, they provide a clean and renewable flow of space. Water is also often associated with a symbol of well-being and is scattered about growing wealth. You can add mirrors, fountains, water images, blue rugs, or other items that have a water (blue) impression.
- Metal: The fifth element is metal which defines discipline, productivity, and efficiency. The metal will remove any distractions, and provide a soothing, clear, and light feeling to the wearer. You can balance a room with metal to give it a feeling of warmth and comfort.
Feng Shui Principles Bagua area
In feng shui, Bagua is a plan where you can get energy in the room. Bagua will be a pointer in areas where you can connect life into space. This is divided into eight areas obtained from the direction of the compass and the front door.
- Southeast: Wealth and Prosperity (wood element)
- East: Health and family (wood element)
- Northeast: Wisdom and knowledge (earth element)
- North: Career (water element)
- Northwest: Travel (Metal)
- West: Creativity and children (Metal)
- Southwest: Marriage and Partners (Earth)
- South: Reputation (Fire)
When you want prosperity, prosperity, etc. Bagua Feng Shui is a prayer for you!
In making a Bagua plan, you will be faced with two approaches, namely, traditional and Western. A traditional approach is an approach using a compass for house orientation, while the western approach is an approach that only requires a sheet of tracing paper and a pen. Both theories sound complicated, but this is an abstract theory that requires us to try directly instead of just imagining it.
Feng Shui Principles Color Options
In Feng Shui, color has different implications for different shades and flows of the atmosphere as well. The use of color will affect the quality of energy, and in feng shui color has a close relationship to the 5 elements. Each color can express a selection of existing elements.
And changing colors is the easiest way to change the energy and appearance of a space. Each element is tied to the Bagua area, and thus the application of color will depend on the space area and the elements you will use.
Feng Shui Principles Command Position
Positioning the command in the room is an optimal way for an indoor veranda to help you enjoy the best and most comfortable flow of energy. In Feng Shui, you will get a diagonal position from the door and farthest from it to place the main furniture. The position of the command will have to be considered in the bedroom and living room.
When command positions become difficult to find, be sure to still be able to see the door from a sitting, standing, and lying down position. Then strengthen the command position with good support behind (do not turn your back to a large window when sitting or lying down).
Knowing the Feng Shui Principles before starting will make it easier for you to get the atmosphere you want and this is the fastest way you can do it.