Kitchen Cabinet Cleaning
Maybe cleaning the kitchen table and mopping the floor surface is your daily work. But, besides the table and floor, what else should be cleaned in the kitchen? On the other side, kitchen cabinets are often ignored by many homeowners, it is not only the floor and tables that accumulate dirt, and kitchen cabinet dust is also furniture that often collects dust and dirt.
Pay attention to your kitchen cupboards, when dirt mixes with oil and you leave it like a glue that is hard to remove and is a destroyer of your decorations. Keep in mind, dirty kitchen cabinets will bring various health problems in your kitchen. Piles in the cupboard will bring in bacteria such as Salmonella which will contaminate the handles and knobs on the cabinet. Don’t ignore it! Kitchen cabinets also need regular maintenance, this is even simple!
How to Kitchen Cabinet Cleaning More Effectively
1. Kitchen Cabinet Cleaning
So how often do you clean your closet? Actually this is an activity that you have to manage well how often do you wipe the outside of the cupboard every week? Or maybe you never did it? Keep in mind the interior of the cupboard requires cleanliness care every month, and this you have to do!
Emptying the kitchen can be a very tiring activity, but when you do work at a certain time it becomes easier! Like when the plates and glasses are finished in use and are still in the washing machine, this is an opportunity to clean the area used to store it. Be sure to clean the plate and glass storage area and do the closure for the damaged area there.
The cleaning tools you need
- Clean cloth
- Laundry detergent
- Cupboard cleaners
- Vacuum cleaner
- Baking Soda
2. How to Clean Exterior Kitchen Cabinets Deeper
- In fact, many types of kitchen cabinets made of metal, laminate, wood, or vinyl this material has the ease of cleaning using a dish soap solution with a mixture of warm water. This mixture will remove food stains, dust, and fat attached. Dish soap is a good choice for cleaning greases and dust buildup outside the cabinet. This is very good when cleaning the kitchen area even your cupboard, but before carrying out the cleaning test also cleaners and make sure they don’t destroy the cabinet layer. Read the instructions and make sure you test in a hidden area.
- When cleaning start your work from above and down to every inch of the cabinet. Cabinets that are empty, can be sprayed directly on the surface, or use water on a cleaning cloth and clean. Do not let anyone miss including the ends and sides of the cabinet.
- Rinse with a damp cloth, and make sure to rinse thoroughly with no water left. The remaining water will turn black over time and spoil the view in your cabinet.
- For cabinets with glass materials, you can use glass cleaner! Spray the cleaner on a soft cloth (without fur). Remember to use a cloth to spray it, not directly on your wood because the wood will absorb it and give a change in the color of the wood.
- Wipe the cabinet handles, knobs and pulls. For metal areas in the cabinet, use a toothbrush dipped in a solution of vinegar and warm water then rub on your cabinet, and the surrounding area. Remove the drawer to facilitate your cleaning.
3. Inner Cleaning
- Empty your cupboard first, and start cleaning from the highest area. Remove all the shelves that are scratched and change color. Pay attention to the interiors when they have a lot of dust and residue, prepare a vacuum to clean.
- Clean with warm water mixed with detergent.
- Rinse with a clean, damp cloth. Prepare a dry cloth for drying and make sure you don’t leave a puddle there.
4. Clean up cabinet contents
Use warm water and dishwashing soap to clean dusty containers and containers, remember to use a clean, damp cloth. And get rid of items that you don’t use anymore, dry the items completely before putting them back in. Open your cabinet and make sure it is completely dry.
5. Fat Stacking
When storing a lot of oily material, we will get a pile of oil in the cupboard and this can be very sticky and thick which is difficult to remove. Use orange oil cleanser, leave them for 5 minutes before cleaning but sometimes this requires repetition.
Also Read: Tips to Maintain the Display of Beautiful Hardwood Flooring
Rub gently using baking soda paste and water. Magic removers can be very helpful because they will remove surface impurities. Make sure you test it!
Keep the cupboard clean in the long run
- Clean your closet regularly, at least once a month using a cloth, or cloth.
- When getting a spill, clean it immediately so it does not accumulate and cause stains.
- Keep equipment that provides heat, heat and moisture will slowly damage the surface of the cabinet.