Kitchen Design Basics
- Gallery; Often also known as a walk-through kitchen or corridor kitchen, this kitchen is marked by the existence of 2 parallel walls with a cabinet and also a table in the path in between.
- L style; Is a kitchen with an L-shaped island that has an open area in the middle.
- U shape; Is the choice of the kitchen in the form of footsteps of horses with 3 walls or also with 2 walls and peninsula.
Whatever layout options for the kitchen, you must pay attention to the kitchen triangle! This is the choice for the path made between the refrigerator, the sink, and also the stove in the kitchen, at least about 6 feet from each other. And when you get the tightness of the kitchen triangle, cooking will be easier.
- Laminate: This is an option for kitchen floors with low prices and easy installation. Options that are resistant to stains and also cleaning in a shorter time. However, this floor is not strong enough to hold water in the kitchen, and also moisture can cause damage to the floorboards and make it swollen.
- Bamboo: With a charming and distinctive appearance bamboo flooring has really great durability, almost the same as hardwood.
- Hardwoods: This 99% unique flooring is a favorite floor with a high enough price, oak flooring is the most common choice, you will also get the luxury of hardwood flooring and careful care will make hardwood floors more charming.
- Tiles: This is the most common choice for kitchen floors because it will not absorb odors and also bacteria, even tiles are a flooring choice that will withstand heavy traffic in your kitchen. But the floor can also be sneaky when wet.
- Cork: This easy-to-install floor is also very quiet when stepped on, but unfortunately cork flooring also does not like standing water that makes them instantly damaged.
- Vinyl: Vinyl with flooring materials that can be used in every room and with ease of care makes vinyl flooring an idol floor in every room with various styles and can also mimic the appearance of wood or ceramic. They are also a low-cost floor.
- Engineering stones: The most common choice for these countertops is quartz stone using granite for countertop materials. This countertops option also has a price that is almost the same as granite, but its manufacture uses stone fragments combined with resin and provides durability against stains without having to be sealed.
- Natural Stone: Granite is the most preferred choice for countertops, and many homeowners use granite because of its charming appeal. With a hard surface makes them have long durability, but you have to do regular closure to prevent discoloration that is there. There are also some other natural stones such as marble or limestone, but these stones require extra care.
- Wood: The choice of wood countertops is an easy choice to clean with easy maintenance. However, many use wood for certain areas of the table.
- Concrete: Concrete gives the appearance of an industrial kitchen, but the sealing can run up to 4 times a year. Its durability and heat resistance makes it a good choice for countertops.
- Living Room Makeover Ideas With a Low Budget
- Online Sofa Buying Guide You Need to Know