Small Bedroom Nightstand
The Nightstand Bedroom is a bedroom companion item that is most common and is one of the most practical and functional bedroom furnishings. This item will make it easier for you to adjust the lighting, get a glass of water, alarm, and also other necessities before your sleep. However, the problem comes when you have a small bedroom! How do you get the best small bedroom nightstand? For the small bedroom nightstands, we’ve created some good nightstand selection and ideas for your room, keep scrolling, and get more inspiration!
1. Make sure the size of the navel
Nightstands are items that will give you more comfort, and this is why many bedroom users love them! The selection of a good nightstand for even a small room should be based on the free area next to your bed. Height, width, and capacity are several factors to consider when choosing a small bedroom nightstand.
The ease of reaching the items on the nightstand must be considered because the nightstand is used for you to more easily get the mandatory items before your bed. The nightstand should be at least the same height as the bed or subtract a few inches from the height of the bed.
What’s different for a small bedroom nightstand is that maybe you have to forget about a table lamp and replace it with a bedside chandelier or a pair of wall lamps. Nightstands with table lamps will instantly devour the nightstands, and you most likely won’t get more space for the must-have items.
Small bedroom nightstands should do double duty for you! Apart from being a table to accommodate you before bed needs, a small bedroom nightstand with storage is the best idea for your room. You’ll get good extra storage and it’s easier to navigate. This table would make the most sense to store some clothes, books, or other items.
3. Table Style
The next consideration is how you will bring the bedroom? What style is the basis for the bedroom, and how will the bedroom be designed? The nightstand will be one item that balances the appearance in it. A matching appearance will add interest in the room, and make the bedroom even more classy.
By considering the nightstand style, it will be easier for you to find the best nightstand option for your bedroom.
Stylish considerations for a small bedroom nightstand. . .
- Modern; A sleek look in black or white tones will give you an accent in the bedroom.
- Medieval Modern; The pointy-toe look, the neutral look, the elegant design, and the geometric graphics are the foundation of this stylish look. They also have a wood grain display with a drawer or two for extra storage
- Agriculture; This style usually has a base material such as aged metal, nickel, wood, or even woven. Their charming yet classic looks make them an idea to pair a farmhouse with a quirky modern style.
- Boho; No bedroom refuses the boho look! Boho is often associated with eclectic style, and they make a good idea to incorporate it into your nightstand look. Stylish considerations for small bedroom nightstands.
4. Table Material
Choose materials that match the look of your bedroom and your interior style. Consideration for a small bedroom nightstand is with materials that will look good in it, and materials that work for it are materials that will give a roomy appearance with sleeker furnishings. The best material for a small bedroom nightstand from wood, metal, and rattan.
Small bedroom nightstand considerations:
- Wyatt Nightstand: This nightstand option has a mango wood base with one supporting leg that won’t take up more of your floor area. With a shelf underneath that will make it easier for you to store books and some necessities before bed.
- Knoxville Tray Table: This is a simple tray table option and is suitable for those who don’t need too many items to store, but they are still perfect for storing books and alarm clocks.
- Marte Nightstand: Their rattan front drawer display gives them an elegant boho style for bedrooms, this desk is also quite large with drawers for your books and magazines!
- Mitzi Petrol Nightstand: With its bold color appearance and storage drawers, this nightstand makes this nightstand perfect for small bedrooms with neutral tones. Since this table will complement the colors in your room, it’s even a width of only about 15.80 making it perfect for small spaces.
- Gemini Nightstand: At 18 inches wide, and a look that truly embodies the minimalism of this table, it comes as a charm for small space lovers.
- Sling Side Table: This table is a versatile choice as it has the area facing in two different directions for your space.
- Leah Nightstand: Neutral tones as the base color, has a more concise design and will be suitable to be placed in small rooms and even apartments.
- Mateo Nightstand: They are an elegant traditional look option with a free area underneath for extra storage in addition to drawers.
- Floating Bedside Table: Get creative with the single floating shelf to replace your side table! This way, you don’t even have to sacrifice the floor area in the slightest.
The choice of a small bedroom nightstand is about how a side table will function properly and complement the room, while still considering the functionality and effectiveness of a small room.