Many people think that a bigger space comes with more benefits as well as opportunities for optimization. However, I think that if we link this statement to a financial problem then this is not the case. When it comes to cost, time, and flexibility in a renovation, then having a small kitchen is a better option. A small kitchen is a cheaper option, uses fewer materials, and also has many ways to optimize all that is needed here is the Small kitchen arrangement trick!
Small kitchen arrangement
You will get several benefits by using a small kitchen, some of the advantages that you will get include:
- More efficient design with better ergonomics; With the right Small kitchen arrangement, you will get a kitchen triangle that works better. Because space tends to be narrow and limited, you will find that the triangle area is tighter and makes your workspace more efficient. With a small kitchen, you’ll get the main workstation that’s easier to access without having to explore the kitchen 20-30 feet.
- Minimizing building costs; Given the size of the existing kitchen, you will find more opportunities to use the best building materials to enhance the appearance of your room.
- Practical DIY construction; The small kitchen will come with fewer ingredients available and this makes for a better DIY option. And renovation work can be done quickly, or even do it yourself.
- Use classy materials; With the size you have, you can go for the most charming tiles available or use an expensive stone floor. With the Small kitchen arrangement that you have, purchasing the best materials is not a difficult thing for you.
- The design is simpler; The size you have leaves you with less choice when it comes to decor, but isn’t this better? With the limited size and layout, you will find it easier to monitor the various equipment and various items that you have more efficiently.
- Maximizing space; Using a smaller kitchen space, the Small kitchen arrangement will also be simpler. Thus, you will put more area for other spaces such as the living room, family room, or dining room. This way you can optimize the display in other available spaces.
To maximize the Small kitchen arrangement, use the best arrangement for your small kitchen!
Basically, the potential layout in your room is very limited. . . However, isn’t this better than considering the many possibilities? With more limited space you can optimize the functionality of the space, and you will also get less dead space in it. With the expanse of open floors and also higher ceilings this is great, but has nothing to do with cooking! Some of the best choices for a kitchen setup that will work well for you:
Gallery or corridor style layout
This style is the most popular idea for small kitchen sizes, by using this layout you will get convenience for various services such as (water for washing, stove, sink, etc.).
You can also provide storage for the top and bottom cabinets while leaving table space empty for your prep. With this style, you can fit an 8-foot kitchen in a more practical design.
This style is often seen as a poor choice for their kitchen, but when you think about it, this layout is an optimized half the size of the kitchen. With this layout, you will be taught to give up unimportant things such as a dishwasher or other items that are less functional.
Given that we don’t have enough room, we have to start by making savings in the design and Small kitchen arrangements to make the appearance more compact in it. And this is not a difficult job to do!
With kitchen services that are automatically associated with each other, with a dishwasher near the water supply area and drain, it will be easier for a refrigerator (icemaker) to get a water supply. The existing size will inadvertently group the kitchen cabinets into a better cohesive unit.
Tips that you can consider optimizing your Small kitchen arrangement:
- Think again about the existing kitchen island! In fact, a kitchen island will take up a lot of space and is not as versatile as it seems. If the arrangement of your space feels a little distracted try to eliminate the island or replace it with a bar table that is easier to slide and also simplifies operations in the kitchen.
- You will also notice; standard cabinets have an open area at the top. Even though it looks roomy, it often gives the impression of a more spacious space and it’s a luxury that doesn’t pay off!
- Glass cabinet doors, pushing the cabinets into the cabinets will create a claustrophobic look. However, when you replace the cabinet door using glass, the story will be different. In this way, the appearance of the room will feel more spacious visually because the glass will open your view and you will get a more spacious impression.
- Use neutral tones to keep the space feeling big, with light pouring into the kitchen, bright neutral paint will make the space even more fun.
- Use larger floor tiles, it can feel like resistance to intuition but a small floor tile will make your visual view feel busier. So, we recommend that you use larger floor tiles in the Small kitchen arrangement optimization project!