Furniture For Home
Furniture is the most items in the house, many furniture has a standard size for each room. And the existing size will make the structuring process easier because standard sizes will make it easier for each buyer to adjust to the size in the existing room. Knowing how to scale to a bed or sofa will make it easier for you to plan the layout in the room with the idea of arranging furniture to fit in it.
We created this article to guide you in choosing furniture that will suit your room.
Standard Sizes for Furniture
Living Room With Sofa And Furniture
A sofa can have a look that is completely different from some other sofas with style, color, or upholstery. However, did you know that many of the sofas have nearly the same approximate size? In fact, this applies to other furniture in the living room such as the front desk and also the soda side table. When you start thinking about how big an item of furniture is, aka you have to start planning the design of how many pieces will be in the room complete with placement and later on will make the room have a more effective flow. The following is a list of standard sizes of tables and sofas in the living room:
- 3-seat sofa: 35 inches deep with a width of 84 inches
- Seat foam: 35 inches deep with a width of about 60 inches
- Armchair: 35 inches deep with 35 inches wide
- Coffee Table: 48 inches long and 30 inches wide
- Square end table: 24 inches long and 24 inches wide
- Rectangular end table: with 28 inches in length and 25 inches in width.
Tips for Laminate Floor Clean More Effectively
All About Laminate Flooring That Must Be Considered
Dining Room Furniture
Tables and chairs in the dining room have several standard sizes that you can get. With so many types of dining tables that have made the size of the table varies.
- Dining table 1 Leaf: 72 inches long by 36 inches wide
- Round table for people: with a diameter of 36-45 inches
- Side seat: 18 inches
- Armchair: 18 inches in depth with 22 inches wide.
The bedroom has a variety of furniture that you should pay attention to in its measurements such as a nightstand bed, and also some cabinets. Measurements in the bedroom have more standardized sizes than other furniture because the bedroom will need a mattress and also a standard size for the mattress itself.
- Twin Beds: 39×80 Inches wide
- Double Bed: 54×80 inches wide
- Queen Bed: 60×80 inches wide
- East king-size bed: 76×80 inches wide
- California king bed: 72×84 inches wide
- Drawer: 30 inches wide by 20 inches
- Nightstand: Width 18 x 18 inches
Home office furniture has a variety of variations depending on your size and needs. Maybe you want a traditional table with a larger size, or with smaller tables and chairs. Furniture for home office areas also has an adjustable height. You can easily adjust the table and also make the chair lower or higher for the most comfortable position in the room.
- Traditional office desk: 48×30 wide and 30 inches tall for height.
- Chairs and tables: Width of 20-24 inches x 36 inches
- computer chair: 18 inches wide by 36 inches high.